5. Colorado WR Laviska Shenault: Leads the nation with 141.6 receiving yards per game for one of the season's biggest surprises.
4. Houston DT Ed Oliver: Future top-five pick was unblockable in primetime last week against Tulsa.
3. Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray: The Red River loss hurts, but he still ranks third nationally with 11.15 yards every time he throws or runs the ball.
2. Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins: Leads the nation with 25 touchdown passes and should torch a decent Minnesota pass defense for more.
1. Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa: A sprained knee might be the only thing to slow him down.